In this century, it's essential that your business include social media in your digital marketing strategy.
However, you are missing out if you're only using social media for organic engagement. If you're ready to grow your business, advertising on Facebook is an excellent way to expand your reach. Increase your company's brand awareness, attract more leads and even convert social media users into your paying customers.
Let's take a look at some of the top reasons why Facebook advertising is beneficial to so many companies and should be part of your marketing strategy.
Your Audience is on Facebook
...Therefore, your business should be too. Talk to your customers where they are naturally are. There are 1.23 Billion daily users (and growing) on Facebook alone. Broaden your reach to a much larger audience that could turn into customers of your brand. Not only are the people you want to target on Facebook… They also spend, on average, approximately 40 minutes per day on the social site. That's plenty of time for them to cruise past your brand and take interest in what you have to offer.
Facebook allows you to reach more people, more specifically than radio or television for approximately 3 times less per impression. You set your budget to what you’re able to afford. Once you hit your budget amount, Facebook stops showing the ad. The higher your budget, the more users you’ll reach.
Facebook’s targeting abilities are a powerful tool. Reach your specific audience exactly by focusing in on the some key factors that will help you not only zone into your desired audience but also weed out those who might not necessarily benefit from your product or service. Facebook allows you to target any particular audience of people using the following points.
Demographics – Defines basic user information such as age, gender, education, workplace, relationship, language, and location. You can keep track of the types of people your ads are reaching, but Facebook will never share personally-identifiable information about them.
- Age – Target users within a specific age range or by generation.
- Language – Choose the language your target audience speaks.
- Gender – Male, female, or all.
- Relationship – Gender user is interested in and relationship status.
- Education – Education level, field of study, school attended, etc.
- Work – Industry, job title, employer, and office type.
- Location – Everyone in a specific location, people who have recently been to a specific location, or people traveling in a specific location.
Connections – This targeting option creates an audience using friends of your Facebook fans.
Behaviors – Targets users who have recently taken specific action advertisers select from a list.
Retargeting – Targets users who have previously clicked on an ad or visited your website.
Interests – Target users who have identified specific interests using the following categories.
- Business & Industry – Design, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare, Real Estate, etc.
- Entertainment – Movies, Music, TV, etc.
- Family & Relationships – Family, Parenthood, Dating, etc.
- Fitness & Wellness – Bodybuilding, Dieting, Nutrition, Running, Yoga, etc.
- Food & Drinks – Alcoholic Beverages, Cooking, Food, Restaurants, etc.
- Hobbies & Activities – Arts & Events, Current Events, Pets, Politics, Travel, etc.
- Fashion & Design – Beauty, Clothing, Fashion Accessories, Shopping, etc.
- Sports & Outdoors – Outdoor Recreation, Sports, etc.
- Technology – Computers, Consumer Electronics, etc.
Life Events – Ads can be targeting on recent life events like anniversaries or starting a new job.
Lifestyle & Financial – This option targets users living a certain lifestyle, including travel frequency and event attendance.
With insights, you can see how effectively your ad performed based on predetermined objectives. Facebook tracks how effectively your campaigns were executed by providing reporting for the following categories.
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Store visits
Reach the people who are more likely to convert into paying customers.
Discover how Facebook Ads can help you reach your desired audience and how to effectively promote your product or service with ads that will more likely engage prospects.
Get Results like this
... and this!
Are you a good fit for Marketing Bonfire?
Is Marketing Bonfire a good fit for you?
Leave the Digital Advertising to Me!
Learn more about how Facebook Ads can help you reach the right people and how to speak to your target audience with an engaging advertisement so that they are more likely to take action.
Contact Marketing Bonfire
Schedule a FREE 1-hour consultation to assess your company’s current
marketing struggles and discuss a better strategy.
Select an available time and date for a Zoom meeting.
send me a message
Waco, Texas 76712