Reach the people who are more likely to convert into paying customers.
Discover how Facebook Ads can help you reach your desired audience and how to effectively promote your product or service with ads that will more likely engage prospects.
Get Results like these!
Schedule a time to discuss your company’s specific needs and how to better promote yourself without breaking your budget.
4 Reasons Your Business Should Be Advertising on Facebook
With 1.23 Billion daily users, broaden your reach to a much larger audience that could turn into customers of your brand.
Facebook allows you to reach more people, more specifically than radio or television for approx. 3x less per impression.
Facebook’s targeting abilities are a powerful tool. Reach your specific audience exactly by giving the option to focus in on the following factors.
Demographics – Defines basic user information such as age, gender, education, workplace, relationship, language, and location. You can keep track of the types of people your ads are reaching, but Facebook will never share personally-identifiable information about them.
- Age – Target users within a specific age range or by generation.
- Language – Choose the language your target audience speaks.
- Gender – Male, female, or all.
- Relationship – Gender user is interested in and relationship status.
- Education – Education level, field of study, school attended, etc.
- Work – Industry, job title, employer, and office type.
- Location – Everyone in a specific location, people who have recently been to a specific location, or people traveling in a specific location.
Connections – This targeting option creates an audience using friends of your Facebook fans.
Behaviors – Targets users who have recently taken specific action advertisers select from a list.
Retargeting – Targets users who have previously clicked on an ad or visited your website.
Interests – Target users who have identified specific interests using the following categories.
- Business & Industry – Design, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare, Real Estate, etc.
- Entertainment – Movies, Music, TV, etc.
- Family & Relationships – Family, Parenthood, Dating, etc.
- Fitness & Wellness – Bodybuilding, Dieting, Nutrition, Running, Yoga, etc.
- Food & Drinks – Alcoholic Beverages, Cooking, Food, Restaurants, etc.
- Hobbies & Activities – Arts & Events, Current Events, Pets, Politics, Travel, etc.
- Fashion & Design – Beauty, Clothing, Fashion Accessories, Shopping, etc.
- Sports & Outdoors – Outdoor Recreation, Sports, etc.
- Technology – Computers, Consumer Electronics, etc.
Life Events – Ads can be targeting on recent life events like anniversaries or starting a new job.
Lifestyle & Financial – This option targets users living a certain lifestyle, including travel frequency and event attendance.
With insights, you can see how effectively your ad performed based on pre-determined objectives.
Facebook tracks how effectively your campaigns were executed by providing reporting for the following categories.
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Store visits
Learn more about how Facebook Ads can help you reach the right people and how to speak to your target audience with an engaging advertisement so that they are more likely to take action.
Give me a call at 254-340-2083
…Or schedule a time to meet with me. Let’s discuss your company’s specific needs and how to better promote yourself without breaking your budget.